BTDS Gateway (For CORP, ELN, CHRC trades)
Features & Benefits
- Trade dissemination by FINRA is done using IP Multicasting over UDP.
- Registers, listens and captures the multicast data.
- On systems with multiple NICs, it intelligently attaches itself to the correct Network Interface Card (NIC) to capture data from the multicast feed.
- BTDS Gateway establishes a connection with the Finra BTDS Feed and maintains the connection during the business hours (as defined by Finra), fetches the disseminated data and stores it in the database.
- Optionally, the received trade data from Finra could be enriched based on the users’ specific requirements and push the enriched disseminated trade data to down-stream systems.
- A GUI (Dashboard) is provided to peek into the collected trade data and view the details. Some basic search options will be provided to help pull the desired data.
- All the configurations of the Gateway and Dashboard can be done using the Dashboard
- Handles various connectivity messages, like Start of Day, End of Day, Market Session Open, etc. and will also handle auto-request of Retransmission of Trade Data.